With the national average cost of a traditional wedding topping the charts almost $30K according to a survey conducted by The Knot, just the thought of planning a wedding can be downright overwhelming! Picking the venue, dozens of meetings with florists, caterers, photographers and the like, endless deposits to pay and contracts to sign. Planning a wedding can often be almost another full time job for the couple!
Just a few reasons (if you’re not convinced already) to ditch the traditional “at home” wedding and get married in the Caribbean
1. Your honeymoon starts the moment you say “I Do”
2. You can get married with your feet in the sand and the warm Caribbean breeze in your hair
3. Your wedding cake can have rum in it (what’s not to love about that!)
4. You can have another reception when you get back home and relive the moment all over again
5. No need to pay for an elaborate venue or expensive backdrop, mother nature will provide you with unmatched beauty for free
6. You’ll have some of the most amazing wedding photos ever (see #5)
7. Your party can last for days, instead of just a few hours
8. Best of all, a destination wedding is E*A*S*Y when you work with a destination wedding specialist!
Want to learn more about having and destination wedding, and find out how easy it is to get married in the Caribbean? Interested in finding out affordable a destination wedding can be?
Tracy Dennis is a destination wedding specialist, Sandals WeddingMoon® specialist, Palace Resorts Wedding Specialist and Hard Rock WOW specialist. Give her a call at 301.884.6041 or email her to set up your no obligation consultation today!